Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Challenge!

I just got off the subway after riding for 5 stops with a group of 8th and 9th graders. I have realized that, without question, there is nothing more annoying than groups of teenagers riding public transportation. They are loud and they smell strongly of either body odor or cheap perfume/cologne. Worse still, is the flirting: the play-fighting, the name-calling, the gratuitous hugs, etc. I want to vomit just thinking about the Axe body-spray-drenched flirt fests. I challenge you to think of something that is more annoying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mayor, let me be clear: Never has anyone in the history of mankind made a statement that is so 100% correct. Well done.

www.twoyearsprint.typepad.com

Rina said...

There is NOTHING more annoying.

the_mayor said...

Thanks for the support. I think I may have found a universal platform on which to run a 3rd party bid for president: no teens on subways.