Thursday, October 02, 2008

I have been under a rock

Not really, just in a classroom in the Bronx. When it comes to celebrities, though, a rock's underbelly and a public school dungeon might as well be the same thing. Imagine my surprise (you don't really have to because you're already reading about it) when I read today that Scarlett Johansson and Van Wilder got married. I didn't even know they were even dating! How the hell did they meet? How does Alanis feel about all this?? Well, way to go Ryan Reynolds. I've liked you since Two Guys and A Pizza Place, so I'm happy that you've got such a pretty wife.

In other shocking news, Efren Ramirez (aka Napoleon Dynamite's Pedro) is 35 years old today, which is about 14 years older than I would've guessed. Happy birthday you incognito old man.

No comments: