Saturday, June 28, 2008

Warning: this post includes naked images of Verne Troyer

I was just perusing through yahoo news clips when I found the following story about Verne Troyer's sex tape. Apparently a judge has put a halt to plans to release the tape as Troyer and his lawyer argue that releasing the 50 minute (!) video, which was supposedly stolen from his house, would case "irreparable damage" to his reputation. I find the notion that a sex tape would do harm to Troyer's reputation quite laughable, as the following scene from the Surreal Life didn't seem to do him too much harm. For those of you who aren't big Surreal Life fans, this 5 minute scene shows a heavily intoxicated Troyer making sex noises and nakedly peeing in the corner of a room. If that won't hurt you, I can't imagine how a sex tape would.

1 comment:

Emily said...

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

I guess it was damaging.