Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Very Sexy Time for Politics

I have heard enough (which is to say, I have heard at all) about governors who like prostitutes, governors who cheat, and secretly gay governors who openly like threesomes. I'm not letting the next sex scandal catch me off guard. Rather, I'm going to pull a Nostradamus and predict some in advance. That way, I won't be as dismayed when I have to hear about them. Onto the sex scandal headlines of the future:
Governor Barbour Admits Furry Affair
Utah State Senator Davis Says He Likes to Play Baby
Congressman Poe Caught in Giantess Roleplay


And, perhaps most shocking of all:
Secretary Schafer Announces Preference for Monogamous Sex With Wife

*** Sidenote: Ironically enough, I had originally intended to fill the above name slot with Secretary Kempthorne . However, upon a very cursory google search I discovered that he may not enjoy monogamous sex with his wife. I guess it really is shocking for a politician to bang only his wife.

1 comment:

Rina said...

very nice! i like!

what about bloomberg? he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who likes threesomes.
and george w probably doesn't like sex, would the be most shocking of all?